Dear Parent or Guardian,
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District’s Department of Food Services, is a participant in the online prepayment provider called, MySchoolBucks.
MySchoolBucks will provide you with a convenient and secure online prepayment service and quality customer service. This website allows you to deposit money directly into your child’s school meal account and view balance and purchase information for the past ninety days. By having money in each student’s account we find that lines move much faster and students have more time to eat and be with friends.
To access this service:
- Go to the district web site at: www.FSUSD.org
- Click the Food Services link.
- Click the mySchoolBucks link.
- From this website you can create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, school, and student ID number.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made with a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card. You may also make a payment using an e-check.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Fairfield-Suisun USD will not profit from the use of this site. Please Note: You may fund up to $120 per child, but a family may pay for all of their children on a single transaction.
We are very excited to offer this new service and are confident that mySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District. If you choose not to take advantage of the online payment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, or cash at your student’s school site.
On the next page you will find complete instructions on how to create your account and make prepayments. If you have any questions about this new service, please feel free to contact my office at 707-399-5011.
Margan Holloway, SNS Director, Food Services Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
Registering for a FREE mySchoolBucks Account:
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or contacting my office.
- Go to the district website at www.FSUSD.org then click on Food Services, click on the link to mySchoolBucks OR go directly to www.myschoolbucks.com
- Click REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT and enter the required information.
- Click FINISH to complete the initial registration process.
Adding Students to Your Account:
- Once you are logged into your new account, click MY HOUSEHOLD from the left-side navigation bar.
- Click LOOK UP YOUR STUDENTS.
- Select your child’s school from the drop-down box.
- Enter your child’s first name.
- Enter your child’s last name.
- Enter your child’s student ID number.
- Click FIND STUDENT.
- Click ADD STUDENT.
- Click FINISH or click ADD ANOTHER STUDENT to repeat the process for additional children.
Making a Deposit:
- From the My Household page, click MAKE A PAYMENT.
- Enter the deposit amount for each student account, then click ADD TO BASKET.
- Review the amount(s) you have entered and click CHECK OUT NOW. If you need to adjust an amount click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Enter your payment information and click CONTINUE.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter the three or four digit Verification Code that appears on your card, then click CONTINUE.
- Review your order and make sure all deposits are correct, then click PLACE ORDER.
- Click PRINT ORDER to generate a receipt of your transaction in a new window. We recommend that you keep a copy for records.
- Click FINISH to complete the transaction.